We are seeking an eager and hardworking insulation worker to fill a part time position for a wide variety of jobs from installation, extraction, vermiculite abatement, mold and fireproofing. This position may lead to full-time work in the future.
* Drivers License with reliable transportation necessary, clean drivers abstract a must
* Experience with roofing and/or insulation preferred
* High-Risk asbestos abatement certification and asset, although training will be provided for the right fit!
* Attention to detail & pride in quality workmanship a must
* Looking for a positive attitude, reliability, strong work ethic, good communication skills
* Ability to follow WCB & various safety regulations
Assured Insulation Services is a locally owned company operating in Kelowna. We are a multi-faceted company recently branching out into this separate insulation division, while our original business BugMaster Pest Control has been growing over the last 5 years, with staff working between the two operating divisions. Our energetic, loyal staff enjoys the fact that the projects and their days are diverse. Wage to coincide with experience.
If you meet the above requirements please apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you to those who have submitted your application.